KC Warranty Policy
KC 23 YEAR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
KC warrants that products when delivered in new condition and in its original packaging, will be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 23 years from the initial date of purchase. KC under its sole discretion will honor your warranty claim if a product is determined to be defective in material or workmanship. KC’s 23 year limited warranty only applies to the original purchaser with original proof of purchase and may not be transferred under any circumstance.
Products being submitted for RMA requires an RMA number and may need to be returned to KC for inspection by our Warranty Department. During the RMA process, KC will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly and at KC’s sole discretion confirm whether the product qualifies to be repaired or replaced under our 23-Year Limited Warranty.
For more information on returns, please read our Returns Policy through the link below:
Terms & Qualifications
You must be the original purchaser of the product you are submitting for a warranty. KC cannot extend our warranty to subsequent owners of the products being warrantied. Proof of purchase in the form of sales receipt, original order number or invoice number will be required to qualify.
Product must not show signs of negligence: Improper installation, improper use and/or disassembly, use of corrosive cleaning agents or abrasive instruments.
Product must not show signs of abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of normal wear and tear including using products outside of their recommended environmental thresholds (extreme temperature, chemicals used on roads, etc.).
Product shows no signs of unauthorized repair: Repair service performed by an individual or unauthorized service center.
Product must not show signs of Seal Tampering: Removal of the bezel or bezel screws on certain products will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Environmental factors including but not limited to, extreme terrain, chemical pollutants, corrosive chemicals on or off road.
KC is not liable for any charges incurred by the customer relating to installation, repair, or removal of KC products.
KC’s warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- (1) » Non Serviceable product components carry a 5 year warranty. These items include but are not limited to HID Ballasts and LED switches.
- (2) » All C-SERIES LED Lights carry a 5 year warranty pertaining specifically to LED components responsible for emitting light or the proper and safe operation of a light bar. These components include, but are not limited to: Mounts and End Caps. C-Series bars come with a tag on the wire with the serial number. The warranty is void if this tag is removed or tampered with.
- (3) » All LED Headlights carry a 3 year warranty.
- (4) » All Halogen and HID Bulbs carry a 1 year warranty.
- (5) » All KC M-RACK roof racks carry a 1 year warranty on part failure and paint. Warranty does not cover improper installation or damage resulting from an accident or collision.
- (6) » All KC Products carry a 1 year warranty for the finish. Warranty does not cover damages resulting from improper installation.
Items discontinued that are still under warranty will be reviewed by KC. If an item is discontinued and determined to be a manufacturer defect it may be replaced by an equivalent item. If an equivalent item is not available KC HILITES will determine terms of resolution on a case-by-case basis.